Complete Risk Management For Brokerage Clients
We create peace of mind through our unique Risk Management process, this will benefit all stakeholders, we will:
Review Risk Plans
- Review your clients’ needs to introduce “value added” services;
- continuity planning
- disaster preparedness
- develop strategy for the 2, 3, 5 year business plan, including IT and HR issues.
- Prepare an insurance submission for both the commercial renewal and the group benefit renewal
- Review the terms which are offered and negotiate with the broker to achieve better pricing, better benefits, more services where appropriate.
Draft Risk Map
- Through the ClearRisk Manager software, draft a Risk Map on the commercial operations to identify potential vulnerabilities including frequency and severity factors. (The Risk Map is a dynamic plan that will reveal a clear view of areas to be improved and topics of discussion for the shareholders and stakeholders).
- Interview all client departments and provide a quarterly progress report from an objective, professional viewpoint. This includes HR, IT, Production, Regulatory and Compliance.
Develop Future Plans
- Strategize with the CFO, COO, CEO on future plans in our capacity as the client’s CRO:
- staffing needs
- Draft an Enterprise Risk Management program to achieve optimal results.
To introduce you to our services and “prove” the benefits of our approach we will:
Execute an initial client analysis (of 4 hours for each selected client) and provide an initial needs review. We will then provide a straightforward report that will outline:
1. Continuity Plan Outline
2. Disaster Preparedness Plan Outline
3. A 2 Year Risk Management Plan Outline
To book your free review click on the button, complete the simple form and one of our consultants will contact you to schedule an appointment.
The world is changing. Everyone in business today knows that they have to do a better job to survive and at RiskAssist Consulting, we will be there for you.